Our firm traces its roots back to 1958, when our first facility was dedicated. Many years later, this location has seen renovations and changes, but has always been and will continue to be an integral part of this community.
In 1958 John and Sharon Ouimet along with Roy and
Ardell Lough founded the Lough –Ouimet Funeral Chapel in Concord. The funeral home was located downtown at the
corner of Grant St and Concord Blvd. Don
and Bea Ouimet joined John and Sharon in 1971 and Ouimet Bros. Concord Funeral
Chapel was formed. A new name but the
same dignified professional services. In 1985 Ouimet Bros. moved to the current
location at 4125 Clayton Rd. due to downtown redevelopment. In 1997 Ouimet Bros. was purchased by
Carriage Services. Although retired or
semi-retired the Ouimets are still active in service to our families, with
Michael Nicosia, managing partner; Vickie Shubin, office manager; and funeral
directors, Bruce Keim, Jerome White and Nisa Milburn
It is and always will be an honor for us to serve and
bring comfort to families at one of the most difficult times in their lives.
Over the years, the original mission of the firm hasn't changed. We have always intended to provide the best, most professional services, complemented by the finest products. Today, we pride ourselves on being current with the major changes in funeral service trends - and bring those innovations and memorialization options to our client families with integrity and insight.
Who We Are
What We Offer
Why Plan Ahead?
How We Help